Going forward, this blog will concentrate on news and materials that are useful for my clients and others with an interest in intellectual property and its impacts, but without formal training. The focus here will be on life sciences, although many of the posts will be applicable to all scientific and engineering fields.
Some specific areas to be covered include:
- agriculture-related patent news;
- health-related patent news, especially as it pertains to diseases of developing countries;
- availability of patent data around the world;
- patent searching;
- ways and reasons to use and evaluate patents;
- news and information for legal fields related to intellectual property (e.g., contracts and licenses);
- notable resources and organizations; plus
- the occasional humorous item or whatever else strikes my fancy (this is called editorial privilege).
I welcome feedback. Please email me at patent_maze(at)cougarlaw.com.No tags for this post.